- About Addiction
- About Drug Rehab
- About Us
- Addiction Treatment Center
- Addiction Treatment Georgia
- Alcohol and Drug Detox Centers Near Atlanta Georgia
- Alcohol Rehab Georgia
- Alcoholism Treatment Atlanta
- Centered Recovery Locations
- Clinical Research for our Program
- Contact Us
- Drug and Alcohol Interventions – Intervention Specialists
- Drug Rehab in Georgia
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Inpatient vs. Outpatient Treatment
- Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT)
- Outpatient Court-Ordered Alcohol and Drug Rehab Center
- Outpatient Dual Diagnosis
- Real-Time Recovery
- Relapse Prevention Program
- Sober Living & Halfway Houses Near Atlanta Georgia
- Solutions and Prevention of Cyber Bullying Among Youth – Complete Guide 2020
- Treatment for Professionals
- What is Mindfulness?
- Why Non-12 Step Drug Rehab?
- Is there a link between depression and addiction recovery?
- Centered Recovery Resumes In-Person Groups
- What to look for in a Sober Friend
- Will the Coronavirus affect my addiction treatment?
- Can Mindfulness help with trauma?
- Build Confidence in Recovery
- Why should I stay in sober living?
- What is a non 12-step rehab?
- Trauma and Art Therapy
- When your loved one is in rehab…
- What happens when you stop smoking?
- The Year of Clarity
- A letter to our fellow clinicians
- Podcasts We Love
- Sobriety Shoes
- Centered Experientials for Outpatient Recovery
- The Waterfall of Recovery
- Why laughter is really the best medicine
- A personal perspective
- The President Set to Speak at Opioid Summit in Atlanta
- The Importance of honesty in all relationships
- Is your faith important in recovery?
- Finding mindfulness based recovery
- Thoughts are like emails…
- Centered Recovery welcomes Holly Couch
- To End Stigma, End Labels. All of Them.
- How to Survive Post-Acute Withdrawal With Mindfulness
- Resiliency and Recovery
- Outside-in Misunderstanding
- June Calendar of Events @ Centered Recovery
- MBSR and Addiction Treatment
- Losing the “Addict” Behavior
- Researchers Find Link Between OxyContin Reformulation and Increase in Heroin Deaths
- Introducing Guest Speaker Jill Whalen
- Understanding Holistic Recovery
- Study Shows Alternatives Just as Successful as 12 Steps
- Be Where Your Feet Are
- The Children of Addiction
- Giving the Gift of Recovery this Holiday Season
- How to Actually Survive the Holidays
- Mindfulness Based Recovery: Not Just an Alternative
- Why would anyone relapse when things are going well?
- Why Choose a Mindfulness Based Treatment Program?
- The Truth About Goals
- Science Notes Promise of Mindfulness in Addiction Treatment
- Addiction Treatment Center Opens in Atlanta Area
- Centered Recovery Programs Holds Ribbon Cutting and Open House
- Our Favorite Restaurant and Your Recovery
- Addiction Doesn’t Happen In A Bubble
- Are You Addicted to Your Smart Phone?
- The Truth About Reality
- White House Considers Drug Control Strategy
- Giving Good Advice
- Understanding Urges Through Mindfulness
- Could Mindfulness be the End of Addiction?
- The Heroin Triangle
Centered Recovery News
- Thank You to the Centered Team
- Coronavirus Confirmed in Atlanta
- Article Takes a Fresh Look at Mindfulness in Recovery
- Centered Recovery Now Offers MAP Care Solutions for Clients
- Online Treatment Now Available!
- Celebrating National Recovery Month 2018
- Centered Recovery Celebrates 1st Anniversary
- A Huge Thank You to a Few of Our Supporters!
- Centered Recovery Launches Free Support Group Program
- Centered Recovery Celebrates World Mental Health Day
Centered Recovery Programs
- Feeling Alone in Your Addiction?
- Spotlight on Brittany!
- The Honest Meatloaf Recipe
- Quality of Life in Recovery
- Mindful Meditation and Science
- What is a Non-12 Step Rehab Program?
- Mindful Moments
- You Are Here
- Restart Your Life at Centered Recovery
- Whiteboard Wednesday – Alarm Clock
- The Peace That Comes With Vacations
- The Best Outpatient Program
- Can A Hurricane Teach You About Mental Health?
- Art Therapy? or Art in Therapy?
- Is a Life Without Boredom Healthy?
- Don’t Have Time to Meditate?
recovery in quarantine
- Art Therapy in Addiction Recovery
- Creative Outlets in Recovery
- Reducing Fear and Anxiety
- Sacred Spaces
- Lowering Stress in Recovery
- Why Attend Support Meetings?
- Chronic Pain and Addiction
- Why is Family Involvement so Important in Recovery?
- What you need to know about Virtual IOP Programs
- Living Peacefully in Times of Uncertainty
- Sleep is the Best Meditation: 5 tips for better sleep
- Wondering If You’re Happy
- What to do after rehab
- Alcohol treatment in Roswell