Why Choose a Mindfulness Based Treatment Program?
- If you have ever felt like your addiction was not a disease
- If you are uncomfortable with the religious aspect of traditional models of recovery
- If you like the idea of empowering yourself to overcome your addictions
- If you are not excited by the prospect of regular meetings for possibly the rest of your life
- If you’d like to understand your addiction and manage your cravings through scientifically proven methods
- If you’ve tried the traditional 12 step method in the past and were unsuccessful
- You don’t believe in labels like “addict” or “alcoholic” because you know they don’t encompass you
- If you’re ready to try something new with the help of licensed professionals and mental health counselors
There is another Choice- Try A Mindfulness Based Treatment Program
For anyone who may be struggling to find the right treatment program for their addiction, you should know there is a choice. Your treatment should be the right fit for you for the greatest chances of success in sobriety. Centered Recovery offers an alternative to the traditional 12 step model, using Mindfulness Based Recovery Therapy and a unique PsychoEducational class curriculum designed to help adults understand how their addiction was created and how to move past it for a healthy, successful, sober life. Many facilities believe the primary problem is the drugs or alcohol that are being abused, and that removing them removes the problem. If that were true, people wouldn’t relapse after getting clean or completing any treatment program! At Centered Recovery, we use a Mindfulness Based Treatment Program to help each of our clients understand how all addictions are created so they don’t substitute or switch addictions and can have lasting success.
Our full program includes individual therapy sessions with a licensed clinician who understands addiction, a complete Mindfulness-based Recovery Therapy program led by a clinician who studied under Jon Kabat-Zinn, a complete mindfulness education on relationships with the self and others, art therapy, mindful movement classes, clinically proven neurofeedback therapy sessions, and group therapy processing. Our program is tailored to the individual needs and schedules of our clients because we know that life doesn’t stop for addiction. Innovative outpatient programs at Centered Recovery allow clients to experience a “real time recovery”, putting information they’ve learned to the test on a daily basis for a deeper and more personal understanding. We are located in beautiful Roswell, Georgia, close to Atlanta and GA-400.
If you’d like to learn more about our program and whether it may be the right fit for you, give us a call at 1.800.556.2966.